Project Administrator Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Desert Group
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Project documentation and monitoring
- Maintaining and tracking submissions including logs (Incoming & Outgoing) of all projects related documents
- Raise Purchase Requests for materials required and close the Goods Received Note once materials have been received.
- Follow up suppliers for material delivery
- coordination with logistics for the necessary machinery, equipment, and cars on the job site.
- Method statements (MS), materials inspection requests (MIR), CAD shop drawings, inspection request forms (IRF), requests for information (RFI), and other required documents are among the
- documentation that must be prepared and submitted.
- Petty cash is processed by a system.
- Finance coordination and support for procurement
- Immediate Joiners preferred
- Passionate team player and driven to exceed results
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree in any field preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Well versed in Oracle Aconex / Unifier / any similar software.