Procurement & Logistics Manager job in Dubai UAE
Company : Emirates Group
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
Closing date : 27 Aug 2023
- Provide support to the Vice President, Procurement & Logistics (Services) and/or Manager Procurement & Logistics, by developing and implementing strategies to deliver the lowest total cost of ownership for acquisition of capital, goods or service items.
- Independently decide on and authorise supply orders and contracts for values upto AED 100,000. Where contract values exceed this financial limit, analyse and prepare reports & recommendations for review & approval at Manager P&L, VP & SVP level, as necessary.
- Manage and provide guidance to a team of subject matter experts to provide a full service procurement function within agreed service levels to Customer Departments.
- Guarantee that the obtaining, pre-capability and assessment of providers is done according to organization principles/approaches to evaluate what administrations and items they are able to give consequently guaranteeing that the right items and administrations are accessible
- Guarantee that the delicate reports are created and lead cross-utilitarian groups to deliver nitty gritty determinations (where suitable, related to Lawful and different offices) and to hence issue for delicate to acquire equivalent and serious citations.
- As a record chief, give master counsel to client offices during item configuration progressively work to advance incentive for cash to the Gathering.
- Arrange contract costs and agreements where business influence/esteem/risk is considered high, to guarantee that the Companys’ best legally binding and business position is accomplished. Guarantee that stock and business risk is limited.
- Liaise and discuss intimately with Client Divisions consistently to guarantee that the Client Office is completely engaged with the obtainment cycle. The fruitful advancement with these connections at SVP,
- VP and Grade 10 level is urgent to guarantee proficient and successful provider determination.
- Proactively look for and distinguish open doors for cost decrease at every possible opportunity. Benchmark the exhibition of their segments against accessible measurements/markers and recognize regions for development. This will incorporate information on specialized propels, market advancements and other important changes in the stock market.
- 8+ Years in Procurement, Contract Management
- MCIPS – Professional Diploma in Purchasing & Supply is a must
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) ideally in a Business Management and/or Supply Chain Functional/Technical Competencies
- Demonstrated experience connected with Corporate and professional Services procurement