Pro Shop Attendant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : DAMAC
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Responsible for member and guest experience and service standards of the customer journey of the golf operation: bag drop, staging, driving range, starter and marshal.
- Assists in administering all point of sales (POS) applications as it applies to green fee sales, merchandise sales, and member/guest billing.
- Reconciles daily tee sheets, performs check-in, and receives payments from members and guests. Resolves discrepancies as it applies to duplicate charges and over or under payment.
- Promotes all club golf activities
- Keeps a perfect, systematic, and very much loaded golf shop. Helps retail manager with marketing and deals advancements.
- Help with estimating and showing stock
- Follows laid out opening and shutting methods.
- Consolidates safe work rehearses in work execution.
- Help with the accompanying obligations: answer office phone enquiries, help with planning tee times, give help to all golf players in regards to fairway playing conditions, impairing methodology, help with
- keeping up with everyday records of player names and truck numbers.
- Partake in continuous item information preparing.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Demonstrates outstanding customer service.
- Excellent organizational skills, attentions to detail and the willingness to learn.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Six months to a year customer service experience or training experience in the golf industry is preferable but not essential