Petroleum Inspector/ Surveyor Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Smart Recruiters
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Conduct sampling as per industry standards, with knowledge of various sampling methods, including running, all-level, spot, upper/middle/lower, and dead bottom
- Perform quantity determinations according to industry standards for various commodities, including petroleum products and crude, in various containers, such as shore tanks, vessel tanks, ISO tanks/drums, and tank trucks
- Perform petrochemical inspections while gathering samples for lab analysis, client retention, and other purposes.
- Utilize a variety of techniques to physically monitor and document shore tank temperatures in compliance with API and business protocols.
- compute and report transferred quantities, carry out exhaustive reconciliations, and be able to analyze voyages.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduation, Engineering, or equivalent in a science-related field, or General Education Degree (GED) or Diploma / Higher Secondary and/or 3 years of experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience specifically related to petroleum inspection in the Oil, Gas, and Chemical industry
- Preferred to have valid IFIA Petroleum Inspector Certification
- Well-versed in the different types of samplers utilized in the petroleum industry
- Familiar with industry standards, such as API/HM, in the petroleum sector
- Capable of working in cooperation with client’s representatives, vessel agents, vessel personnel, expeditors, superintendents, government agents/authorities, and shore facility personnel to ensure accurate results are achieved
- Proficiency in basic mathematics, including the ability to interpolate calculations for trim, list, and VCF calculations. Must be capable of interpreting ship calibration tables in both Imperial and Metric systems.
- Draft surveys (specifically Urea)
- LPG and gasses inspection experience