Payroll Accountant Job in UAE
Company : Smart Recruiters
Location : Abu Dhabi, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Monthly payroll processing for multi currencies. (In specific to Middle East Countries).
- Processing of End of Service Benefits ( EOSB) , Leave Pay in advance , Overtime Calculation and Salary adjustments.
- Processing Employee’s Advance /Loan requests and system update for payroll deductions.
- Reconciliations [annual leave, employee advance account], answers questions from employees about paid time off, overtime, and other payroll-related issues.
- Accrual calculation (Gratuity & Annual Leave)
- Payment of GCC citizens’ pensions and updating system data.
- Personnel at Oracle Time examination of data pertaining to paid annual, sick, and other leaves.
- For employee changes and other updates, closely collaborate with the HR Department and Shared Services.
- Helping with questions related to post-payroll transfers and any additional ad-hoc tasks as needed.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years in the Middle East.
- Bachelor’s degree
- In-depth knowledge of Middle East practices including but not limited to Employee’s salary processing, Final settlements (EOSB), Annual Leave Pay processing, ensure payroll data accuracy and performs appropriate corrective actions to resolve identified inconsistencies, errors or other problems.
- Well knowledge in Advanced Excel
- Well Knowledge about payroll systems and Oracle Time and Labor ( OTL).
- Knowledge about GCC labour laws.
- Minimum five years of experience in Payroll and Comp & Ben in any GCC countries