Order Assistant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Gulf Talent
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Review of contract product prices, discounts
- Review of customer information and execution of CRM client transactions.
- Product information review.(Material code, description, qty, standard or non-standard).
- Validity preview of contract (signed/stamped by the client) and contract risk (including additional clauses, payment method, and payment date).
- Input daily orders and archive files via system.
- Order entry and signing
- Coordination of order delivery
- Coordination of order abnormal handling, provide feedback to sales team in time, no delay
- Handling of logistics replenishment orders(Lost qty/damaged qty)
- Update and share the order tracking table in sales group before off duty everyday
- Summary and Analysis of Order Execution Business Reports
- Associate’s Degree or above
- Business management, Logistics Management
- At least 1 year related working experience / Fresh Graduate
- Fluent speaking and writing skills in English
- Able to use Microsoft office