Operations Officer Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Allianz
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Manage the assigned tasks related to medical assistance cases.
- valuate medical claims according to the guidelines.
- Coordinate with different providers to ensure high quality of service when organizing medical assistance.
- Respond inbound and outbound telephone / e-mail Customer / Partners inquiries and ensure call quality monitoring
- Assessing policies, determining eligibility, initiating claims in the system, monitoring ongoing claims to guarantee the desired turnaround time, processing claims, and performing other duties associated with claims management
- Follow the complaints and escalation management process and log in complaints with action & resolution in the system / tools provided by the company.
- Ensure proper system related tasks as creating files and Service Providers updates on the portal.
- Assist callers on the claims process / procedure / network inquiries, explaining policy terms & conditions.
- Accommodates Business Units / Travel / TPA
- International requests with regards to opening international files, placing Guarantee of Payment, etc.
- Bachelor’s of Medicine required ( preferably MBBS)
- Medical Practical Experience (reputable insurance provider, broker or a TPA experience a plus
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Fluency in Arabic (1st), French (2nd) is a plus
- Fluency in typing
- Legally permitted to work in the country of operations.
- Physically fit to carry out duties