View more 2 days ago
Operations Executive Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Amazon
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Own reporting of the critical capacity planning metrics across FC and Transportation network
- Accumulate data from different sources, conduct analysis, recommend solutions, build action plan and drive execution.
- Support FC and TRANS Operations team across UAE with capacity analysis and drive capacity execution with supply chain stakeholders.
- Foresee implications based on the projected storage capacity requirement vs available storage capacity in the region and come up with innovative and optimal storage solutions to support capacity storage requirements.
- Regularly audit the sites for operational conformance, norms of capacity planning and standard operating practices.
- Work with engineering design and FC launch project team to ensure all the design inputs are considered as per the standard requirements.
- Drive execution of critical capacity planning projects to enhance network capacity and optimize bin slotting changes.
- 0-2 years of experience in analytics/warehouse operations/Distribution centers
- Excellent analytical, data proficiency and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of following tools: SQL, Advanced Excel, Macros
- Ability to multi-task – manage multiple sites simultaneously and capability to work on different projects in parallel with high attention to detail.
- Ability to set the right priorities and work in a highly customer obsessed, competitive and high pressure environment