Operations Executive Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Al Futtaim
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Responsible for all activities related to inbound process of import of Cars and will be the key contact point both internally – Logistics, customs, Finance and externally – Factory and Principal.
- Should be well versed in SAP, and should excel in communication and should have an eye for detail and good with numbers
- Verifies invoice prices against the agreed pricing as specified in the order using SAPCreates color wise variants in SAP.
- Creating Purchase order with the right article, variant, price, customs duty, freight, bank charges, L/C charges, etc based on the approved order
- Based on the sailing schedule notification necessary checks are done on the arrival of the model and reflected in the executive reports.
- Preparing and uploading the vin wise data by inputting model code, model description, chassis number, engine number, interior/exterior color, production month, etc and then uploaded into SAP system.
- Create Shipping notifications on SAP to start clearance from port.
- Finishing CCM process with Strategies group and complete the GRN interaction and afterward IV and Set BOE done by tasks.
- Checking AF calculated bills according to the leeway accomplished for finance division to make the installment.
- Setting up all documentation expected for freedom of vehicle transfers from the Port.
- Liaises straightforwardly with the AFL Calculated Group on all matters connecting with freedom of vehicles.
- Planning obligation explanation with supporting reports to Fund Division to guarantee ideal installment of sum due, in this way staying away from duty of punishments month to month.
- Last settlement posts in SAP for each bill of passage to handle customs obligation installment.
- Reports and Creation in SAP.
- Customs Obligation installment demand.
- Getting ready inward report with respect to deals, appearances and stocks for the executives.
- Stock and appearance report.
- Inner request sheet refreshing and submitting for the executives.
- Strategies tasks.
- Furnish information support with operations to control the inbounds and clearing archives on time (and related necessities).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred experience in Logistics and Operations.
- 3 years’ experience within operations in automotive.
- Data and report management experience.
- Experience with SAP.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.