Operations Coordinator Job in Dubai UAE
Company : DHL
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Coordination and planning of the movements as per instructions received from internal & external stakeholders.
- Select the service providers as per the supplier selection process and book the trucks in advance with the suppliers for on time collection.
- Optimum utilization of trucks by consolidating as per cargo parameters ensuring safe handling.
- Adherence to product / customer SOP’s and ISO standards.
- Planning and managing of resources effectively
- Periodic supplier evaluation to ensure service quality and to mitigate external risk factors.
- Notify the destination clearing agents prior to arrivals of the shipments and arrange necessary documents / approvals in advance to avoid any clearance delays
- Get together with provider execution survey gatherings to deal with the merchants and KPIs set up with the sellers.
- Answerable for observing and keeping up with income/IOU. Assortment of money/check for COD shipments and accommodation to back inside the specified time and to save the records for all exchanges.
- Ongoing catch ever stamps to accomplish item characterized Kpi’s, update client reports/time stamps in the framework.
- Carry out and focus on crisis and alternate course of action on startling circumstances ( flood in volumes, exceptional developments, framework down time and others)
- Update SharePoint Tracker and gather all Cases after conveyance inside the KPI time.
- Whenever required, support Street Cargo valuing group to present the RFQs on time.
- Diploma or Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
- 2-3 years’ experience in logistics, warehousing & distribution operations
- Knowledge of freight forwarding business
- Good administration and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge about classification of vehicles, capacity utilization and good geographical understanding
- Excellent individual performer and team player
- Proficient in MS office