Partner – Oil & Gas Job in Dubai UAE
Company : tandem search
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Client Engagement: Building and nurturing client relationships to understand their needs and deliver tailored consulting solutions. Ensuring high levels of client satisfaction by delivering value-added consulting services.
- Business Development: Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, including securing consulting projects and partnerships.
- Industry Expertise: Using in-depth understanding of the oil and gas sector to offer clients strategies and insights.
- Team leadership is the art of organizing and directing consulting groups to fulfill project goals and produce excellent outcomes.
- Team building is the process of finding and nurturing talent to improve the capabilities of the practice.
- Networking: Developing partnerships with industry stakeholders and broadening the company’s network inside the oil and gas business.
- Mentoring: Advising and guiding junior consultants and employees in the practice.
- Strategic Planning: Taking part in the formulation of the strategic aims and objectives of the practice.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 8-10 years relevant experience at a leading strategy firm (MBB’s, Tier 1’s, boutiques…)
- Outstanding proven experience at partner level in a consulting firm
- Experience with clients and projects in the Oil & Gas sector in the Middle East is mandatory.
- Experience with leading oil & gas players
- Strong commercial abilities
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics, both quantitative and qualitative
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- Commitment to high standards and core values