Office Assistant Job in UAE
Company : Serco
Location : Abu Dhabi, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Take and distribute messages
- Greet public and clients and direct them to the correct staff member
- Coordinate messenger service
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Keep an eye on incoming emails and respond or forward as needed.
- Document scanning, copying, and distribution-ready outgoing mail preparation
- Uphold the file and storage systems in the office.
- Maintain and update databases with client data, contact lists, and mailing lists.
- Updating and maintaining the system for tracking staff attendance (including finger printing, hiring new employees, and creating end-of-month reports).
- coordinating with employees and service providers to guarantee that the Attendance Management System’s facial recognition and fingerprint recognition functions are completely operational.
- Organize and keep track of employee administrative documents, including those pertaining to company credit cards, employee phones, and parking.
- Make staff travel plans.
- Organize and coordinate meetings and appointments.
- Knowledge of internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging and information gathering
- Command of spoken and written English
- Numerical and literacy skills
- Competent computer skills including MS Office or equivalent
- Excellent Phone Manner
- High School Diploma or equivalent