Office Assistant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Gulf Talent
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
Planning & Coordination
Manages the hiring of service providers to oversee campus cleaning services; keeps an eye on building facilities and equipment including copiers and printers.
Helps arrange the setup and breakdown of events for ADU events.
Coordinates with all departments to guarantee that all facilities are in good condition with regard to cleaning, maintenance, and other services.
Maintenance & Management
– Oversees and execute all classroom arrangement and cleaning services issues.
– Receives and distribute mail to all departments.
– Oversees and executes set-up and take-down for events.
– Provides support in the absence of the other BSF and copy room staff.
– Conducts regular check-ups of classrooms and facilities condition in terms of hygiene and maintenance. Follows-up and coordinate for any necessary changes.
– Formalizes and ensure proper documentation of check-ups.
- High School or a diploma
- 2 years experience as office assistant
- 2 – 3 years experience as an office assistant in the educational sector
- English is must, Arabic is an advantage
- Communication, Microsoft computer, flexibility, and team player.