Office Administrator Job in UAE
Company : Oracle Cloud
Location : Abu Dhabi, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Register and transmit internal, vendor and client documentation for the project
- Check documentation to ensure that formats comply with company and client standards
- Archiving Project and Corporate Records, either hardcopy or electronically; and the identification, indexing, transfer, storage, protection, retrieval, retention and disposition of the records
- Make sure that all documentation is sent to the client promptly and in accordance with their requests. Archive and retrieve previous material
- Help and support Wood employees with any questions they may have about the document management system.
- Verification of every documentation’s quality before sending it to the client
- In charge of responding to requests for hard copy documents and new document numbers
- Project documentation scanning, printing, and duplication
- Process all technical documentation and accurately record it in compliance with established protocols.
- Make ensuring that all necessary hard copy and electronic record files are kept up to date in accordance with QA specifications.
- Run document control reports from the project or corporate document control system, if they are accessible and necessary.
- Ensure all project documentation is imported into document management system and filed accordingly
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent from an accredited university
- Minimum of ten (10+) years of relevant experience as Administrator or similar role in the Oil & Gas or Petrochemical Projects
- Minimum five (5) years (preferred) in GCC region