Network Control Officer Job in UAE
Company : Fly Dubai
Location : UAE
Timing : Full time
Closing Date : Aug 21st 2023
- Provide communication link between NCC, flydubai aeroplane’s and all related departments;
- Maintain the necessary knowledge of flydubai procedures for the proper conduct of Operations Control and Flight Dispatch;
- Assist the Flight Dispatcher and FSO in preparation of Preflight paperwork envelopes;
- Maintain and monitor all telecommunications including company VHF radio. This includes the exchange between cockpit crew and Maintenance Control for technical problems developing en-route;
- Monitor all flight movements and provide outstations with required information regarding aeroplane arrival, departure times, delays, etc.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience, previous work in airline operations is desirable.
- A GCAA Flight Dispatcher licence or ability to convert a current alternative Flight Dispatcher licence/certificate to a GCAA licence and must hold a valid UAE driving licence or foreign licence that can be converted.
- Ability to decipher weather reports and NOTAMS.
- Customer Focus
- Team work
- Effective Communication
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)