Multiple Jobs in Airport / Aviation Jobs in Dubai UAE
Company : Serco
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Control Room Operator
- Two to Five (2-5) years of experience in fire/rescue services including two (2) years as a firefighter at an ICAO Category Five (5) airfield or above.
- Additional fire/rescue work experience may be substituted for up to two (2) years formal education in the ratio of two (2) years’ experience to one (1) years education.
- Military firefighting experience
- Certified ‘Medically Fit’ for the role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Computer based dispatch/control systems.
- Valid heavy vehicle operator license in the United Arab Emirates.
- Ten (10) years formal education.
- Shall possess fire and rescue qualifications at least equal to the below:
- ICAO Firefighter
- NFPA 1001 Firefighter I/II
- NFPA 1002 Fire Apparatus, Driver/Operator
- NFPA 1003 Airport Firefighter
- NFPA 1061 Public Safety Telecommunicator I/II
- NFPA 472/1072 HAZMAT First Responder Technician Level
- First Aid/Basic Life Support Certification (Essential)
- SCBA Maintenance Technician (Desirable)