Medical Representative Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Adecco
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Develop and implement strategic business plans for the therapeutic portfolio with targeted specialists, hospitals and allied health care professionals
- Design and drive unique customer focused initiatives to build Clients advocacy and to drive incremental sales growth
- Deliver unparalleled customer value to both internal and external clients.
- Develop and implement strategic programs to increase sales growth with General Practice (GP) and Family Medicine Physicians (FM) in close collaboration with colleagues who deal with family physicians.
- Create and oversee territory budgets properly.
- Set aside enough time for in-person sales to guarantee the best possible company outcomes.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University Bachelor’s degree of Pharmacy, Vet or Medical Background (Dentistry or Medicine).
- 1 to 3 years of sales experience liaising with heath care professionals
- considering the dynamic healthcare landscape in the UAE, candidates with prior experience in Dubai, Sharjah Northern Emirates would be preferable
- Key account management mindset
- Demonstrated leadership and strong team collaborative skills
- Strong working knowledge of interpretation of scientific research studies
- Proven ability to build and maintain access to a network of physicians
- Functional knowledge of data analysis techniques
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills