Marketing Executive Job in UAE
Company : Aldar Education
Location : Abu Dhabi,, UAE
Timing : Full time
- To promote, showcase and market the school to both external and internal stakeholders – primarily parents, prospective parents, local and national businesses, press and social media outlets.
- Through a range of marketing, communication and social media tactics develop stronger loyalty and advocacy for the school and the wider Aldar Education group to ensure school meets its recruitment, reputation, and enrolments’ targets.
- To support the Marketing manager in the execution of the marketing strategy and support the creation of a school specific marketing plans, working closely alongside with the respective Principal.
- To enable the production teams to collect the necessary content (including voice recordings, video, photographs, interviews, and written content) by coordinating the production and carrying out campaign production schedules.
- To plan the schools’ print marketing needs for the year and liaise with the graphic designer to manage production schedule and assure delivery to school in a timely way.
- to assist the schools in creating yearly plans for both internal and external communications that are consistent with their USPs and key messaging unique to the institution in order to launch internal events and highlight student achievements.
- To organize important content generation, incl. scheduling across social media platforms to build on schools provided material and expand their visibility to new audiences through targeted usage of social media boosts.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Experience in a marketing and/or communications
- Fluent English & Arabic communication skills, written and oral.
- Attention to detail with diligent follow up, and able to execute in a timely manner.
- Effective communicator at different levels, both orally and in writing.
- Interpersonal skills, able to operate in a multi-cultural environment.
- Computer literate, including all social media platforms.
- Attentiveness, able to listen effectively and ask questions
- A team player, willing to support colleagues to deliver results
- Willingness to learn