Marina Manager Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Marriot International
Location : Bulgari Resort Dubai, Jumeirah Bay Island, Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Assists in evaluating and implementing new technologies, equipment and supplies.
- Consults with the Director of Grounds/Director of Golf to plan and review work projects.
- Determines work priorities related to specific tasks such as fertilizing, irrigating, seeding, mowing, raking and spraying.
- Ensures all lawns and plantings are properly watered, fertilized and cared for to promote healthy growth and prevent problems.
- Ensures compliance with all Grounds departmental policies, standards and procedures.
- Ensures contractors quality of work and compliance with safety policies and procedures.
- Participates as needed in the investigation of employee accidents.
- Recognizes potential problems and takes corrective action.
- Understands and complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees’ absence.
- Walks the golf course on a daily basis to ensure clean up and job assignments are being followed.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Agriculture, Horticulture, or related major; 2 years experience in the landscaping/grounds or related professional area.
• 4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Agriculture, Horticulture, or related major; no work experience required.