Manager – General Ledger Job in Dubai UAE
Company : HCT
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Oversee & maintain accuracy of all journal entries and creating portions of the financial statements to monitor that HCT’s financial statements have been properly accounted for and accurately reflect the accounting process.
- Oversee & maintain the accuracy of all journal entries and create portions of the financial statements to monitor that HCT’s financial statements have been properly accounted for and accurately reflect the accounting process.
- Assess all aspects of the external and internal environment and their impact on developing the Finance strategy.
- Contribute to the development of HCT’s Financial strategy through providing functional input.
- Support the Finance Director in the implementation of Finance’s strategic objectives and initiatives.
- Develop, monitor and support with the implementation of finance operations related, finance policies, procedures and processes and monitor compliance of subordinates.
- Anticipate the effects that strategy implementation will have on employees, foresees obstacles and opportunities, and act accordingly.
- Contribute to the development of the HCT annual budget and the budget of Finance department.
- Full English proficiency is required. ( Preference for Arabic Language) Intermediate computer literacy is required e.g. MS Office.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required e.g. Finance, Business Administration, Accounting.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience in Finance or Accounting with at least 2 years of experience in a managerial role