Logistics Officer Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Dubai Investment Park (Smart Recruiters)
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Contacts with cargo sending organizations/carriers.
- Organizes with Ports and Customs specialists.
- Imports, products, and delivery documentation handling.
- Plays out some other related obligations as doled out.
- Guarantee rules and guidelines of Customs and other administrative bodies are overall completely complied with for all long-lasting and impermanent importation/exportation of materials, gear, and parts for project utilization.
- Give gauge and suggest strategies costs as expected by the undertaking/locales.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years’ experience in the same field preferably in freight forwarders handling companies.
- Experience in GCC Countries (preferred)
- Preferred – Specific knowledge of Customs rules & regulations, project cargo, freight forwarding Good Awareness about import / export requirements of material and equipment.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of common programs such as Microsoft Office etc.
- Good knowledge of ERP systems and any other related software.
- Excellent command (written and oral) of the English language) and Arabic will be beneficial.