Logistics Lead Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Oracle Cloud
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Leads & Controls all activities related to Marine Operations.
- Provide logistics leadership and expertise to ensure effective planning and execution during all phases
- Reviews logistics deliverables (Logistics Plans, Transportation Plans, etc.) to ensure meet requirements
- Optimizes the usage of contracted fleet movements and personnel
- Plans the movement of projects’ materials to dispatch across the Company.
- Effectively manages the transportation of all important and special project supplies across the organization, including managing substantial quantities of extremely valuable goods.
- regulates the effective transportation of garbage from the islands in accordance with the company’s HSE guidelines and international standards. adjusts the protocols as needed to address new and unanticipated risks brought on by hazardous waste.
- In order to effectively provide technical and functional support to projects in order to satisfy their maritime requirements, manage and oversee the marine fleet and marine spread capabilities.
- Make sure that all maritime charts, drawings, and papers pertaining to marine matters are properly maintained and updated on a regular basis for every vessel.
- Oversee and oversee the fleet operations of all project vessels to guarantee adherence to maritime protocols while maintaining a high standard of performance.
- Master Mariner Certificate of Competency (foreign going) or Technical Degree with proven track record in managing projects and support operations in Oil & Gas Industry or equivalent experience.
- 15 years post-qualification experience in the marine industry, of which at least 7 years as Master in Offshore oil and gas and 5 years in offshore projects as superintendent /supervisor /or marine specialist
- Previous offshore module load-in / load-out experience
- Alternatively, experience in management as a key position in Offshore support marine operations