Logistics Coordinator Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Quereos
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Represent the organization in a responsible and professional manner.
- Administer the incoming and outgoing requirements for the company.
- Ensure accurate input of details in relation to the various paperwork systems for the import and export of goods for the company.
- Responsible for producing and collating invoices, shipping and transport documents.
- Keep track of all incoming and exiting documents in filing systems, and archive these details in compliance with regional regulations.
- coordinating with different shipping and packaging firms to guarantee that goods are packaged appropriately to satisfy regulations and customers.
- In charge of rushing supplies and products for the business from different parts of the world.
- answering questions from other staff members or members regarding logistics-related issues.
- Keep track of completed orders, logs, etc.
- to guarantee that the logistics department maintains a good degree of housekeeping.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Degree or higher
- Min 2 year of experience in Logistics
- Min 1 year of experience in free Zone logistics, particularly JAFZA.
- Working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
- Fluent in English (both verbal & written)