Land Surveyor Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Parsons
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Perform land/field surveys & geodetic calculations and structural inspection.
- Interface with client & contractors to determine and verify project survey requirements.
- Complete the surveying requirements on schedule &within man-hour and cost budgets.
- Check setting-out and levels. Check services locations and ensure their protection.
- Prepare sketches to support the field work. Maintain all the survey information (field books, sketches and calculations).
- Measure work done when required.
- Observe site safety procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of ‘as-built’ drawings.
- Act positively, & participate in all health and safety issues at site, as required by the Resident Engineer, and project Safety Representative.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Technical diploma in engineering with a minimum of eight years of experience in land surveying and setting-out of works of similar nature or civil engineering graduate with a minimum of five (8) years’ experience in surveying, structural Inspection and setting-out on roads and bridges projects.
- Knowledge and/or experience in using CAD software and survey software, total station, data collectors and GPS equipment.
- Working knowledge of construction sequences and standard work procedures of the industry.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate logically and clearly with management and staff.
- Commitment to safe work practices