Lab Assistant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Liwa college
Location : Abu Dhabi , UAE
Timing : Full time
- Undertakes general Laboratory duties such as cleaning, sorting, and re-arranging of equipment.
- Ordering equipment and setting up new engineering labs.
- Maintaining, organizing, and replenishing lab supplies.
- Administering lab inventories and proposing improvements to the Engineering labs.
- monitoring instructors and students when they use the engineering machine shop;
- ensuring adherence to safety rules and procedures in the engineering machine shop; resolving hardware and software issues with equipment;
- arranging with suppliers for the installation, maintenance, and warranties of equipment;
- helping the instructors in the laboratory;
- preserving a laboratory and classroom setting that is completely operational;
- creating and modifying reference materials, safety documentation, instruction manuals, and technical lab manuals;
- Helps senior assistants in setting up equipment and preparing reagents for laboratory studies.
- Oversee exam administration and other lab procedures, as well as safety concerns.
- assists helpers with a range of educational laboratory experiments.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree / Higher Diploma are preferable related field.
- Experience of 2-5 Years
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work independently and have supervisory experience
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize tasks
- Willing to learn new skills and deal with new and challenging situations enthusiastically