Kitchen Assembly Assistant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Al Futtaim Private
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Deliver and off load kitchen furniture’s to customer’s place in a timely manner
- Follow safety procedures as per IKEA manual in loading and unloading as well as at the time of assembly, to prevent physical injuries, or damage to company or customer property.
- When making deliveries, adhere to all IKEA policies regarding information and documentation, and ensure that the kitchen is assembled in accordance with the layout and design.
- Keep an eye on inventories and report any inconsistencies.
- Install fixtures, cabinets, and worktops precisely and safely.
- Assure the precision and caliber of the installation and assembly of the kitchen.
- Validate products to ensure they satisfy IKEA requirements.
- Report any stock purchases to the HD after-sale team.
- Report any design flaws to the kitchen designer professional team.
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of the current range and assembly instructions to efficiently complete tasks and win over customers.
- Organize the toolbox for assembly and make sure all the necessary tools are on hand and functional.
- Give daily technical error feedback along with a response plan.
- Provide feedback if there is any quality problems.
- Collaborate with other department and team members of 3rd party, such as Sales, Back-office team, Customer relations and service providers, to ensure completing kitchen installation within the selected time frames.
- Ensure personal hygiene and tidiness when visiting customer/premise for delivery and assembly, and interact with customer with due consideration to cultural sensibilities.
- Build customer satisfaction by handling all queries, providing usage information as well as cleaning up after assembly.
- Provide excellent customer service during installations, addressing customer queries or concerns professionally.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace during and after assembly.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 3 – 4 years previous experience in kitchen assembly or carpentry
- Knowledge of retail operations
- Furniture assembly experience
- Kitchen equipment assembly experience
- Carpentry skills
- Good English communication skills
- Ability to read blueprints, diagrams, or design plans.
- Proficient in using hand and power tools safely and effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.