Kids Club Attendant Job in UAE
Company : Smart Recruiters
Location : Abu Dhabi , UAE
Timing : Full time
- Participate in the smooth running of the Recreations department on a day to day basis to achieve the highest possible levels of guest satisfaction.
- Create new, unique and interesting activities that draw upon the best cultural, sporting or other offerings of the area in which the hotel is located. Help make the sports and leisure offering a point of competitive advantage for the hotel. Ensure outsourced service provides maintenance standards.
- Have a total information on the items and administrations presented by the lodging, and specifically every one of the games and relaxation exercises and hardware in the inn.
- Lead the execution of all wellbeing and security codes in the games and relaxation exercises of the inn, and specifically to take full and complete consideration of kids.
- Execute of the Anantara Kids program.
Guarantee that movements of every kind are acted in a protected climate utilizing legitimate wellbeing procedures.
- Screen the progress of the exercises programs through the quantity of members per planned occasion and through visitors’ criticism. Make essential changes in accordance with keep up with top quality, sensational and unique projects for lodging visitors.
- Keep all gear perfect and very much kept up with, in exercise center region, sport exercises, water sports and other in-house exercises.
- In the rec center, furnish visitors and individuals with abilities, information and inspiration to accomplish and keep up with practice related wellness objective.
- In the exercise center, create and keep a document framework to guarantee record of visitors’ data for legitimate subsequent on wellness objective advancement.
- Create and keep areas of strength for a climate with different divisions.
- Guarantee appropriate bookkeeping systems are followed while gathering of charging expenses for Sports and Entertainments
- Be ready to accept different Amusements obligations or obligations as mentioned by the board.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High School diploma
• Previous experience in Recreation department
REQURIEMENTS• Passion for excellent service
• Excellent team player
• English speaking