Kids Club Attendant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Four Seasons and Resorts
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Provide fun, safe and interesting, environment for Guests five to twelve years old while complying with all four Seasons Standards and policies.
- Respond to all interactions in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and comfort.
- Comply with all Four Seasons’ policies and procedures.
- Organize, monitor, and participate in daily activities (including: games, activities, arts and crafts) based on ages and skill level of children ensuring safety of children.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Work agreeably and expertly with collaborators and managers.
- Answer inquiries concerning the city, lodging and Four Seasons portfolio.
- Play various games and sporting exercises
- Hold precise records: kids in participation, wellbeing waivers, youngsters’ birthday celebrations and cards.
- Aid room set up and association.
- To respond to any changes in the division as dictated by the needs of the industry, company or hotel.
- To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
- Conduct and attend training sessions as outlined.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by the Front Office Manager or Assistant Director of Rooms.