Kids Club Attendant Job in Dubai UAE
Company :Smart Recruiters
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Ensure guest needs and expectations are met by providing an efficient and professional service.
- To ensure that a friendly, courteous and professional service is provided at the Tuk Tuk Kids Club/Chill Teens Club at all times.
- Is creative and ensure that the activity at the Tuk Tuk Kids Club/Chill Teens Club is fun filled and educational.
- To be able to identify return children, guests and VIPs.
- To ensure that each guest contact session is a delightful experience for guests.
- Never say “No”. Always find a way to exceed the guest’s needs and is consistent in service delivery.
- Participates in training and development programs.
- Does not compromise on safety.
- Guarantee that the kid wellbeing is a first concern by observing legitimate security rules and upholding right kid care principles.
- Guarantees legitimate support of all hardware in the Tuk Children Club/Chill Youngsters Club.
- Ensures all the hardware is utilitarian and complete.
- Guarantees convenient detailing of glitch or support lacks to proper region and follows up for fruition.
- Keeps up with great associations with colleagues and adds to camaraderie.
- Associates with different divisions to give extra or particular visitor administrations.
- Continually looks for ways of working on functional methods with Diversion Boss.
- Gives prompt criticism of tasks and worries to the Amusement Manager.
- Keeps Diversion Manager informed and refreshes him on visitor input and/or concerns.
- Conceptualizes and coordinates merriments and exceptional occasions for youngsters.
- Screens functional supplies and keeps up with fitting standard stock in the division.
- Screens departmental expense and is liable for productivity of the division.
- Plays out whatever other obligations which might be alloted by Diversion Boss and additionally Amusement Supervisory group.
- Projects a positive picture of division, Resort and company consistently.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma
- Previous experience in Recreation department
- Passion for excellent service
- Excellent team player
- English speaking
- Russian speaker