KG Assistant Job in UAE
Company : The International School Of Choueifat – Ras Al Khaimah
Location : Ras Al Khaimah UAE
Timing : Full time
- Keep a record of children’s attendance and deliver attendance form to the office.
- Make class displays, games and visual materials following the teacher’s direction; written or drawn bulletin boards that correspond with topics and class work.
- Put up / take down displays.
- Reinforce class/school rules and behavior.
- File notes into children’s reading folders and check folders every morning for notes.
- Support class instructor during the illustration by keeping kids engaged and mindful.
- Help instructor with revising of kids’ work.
- Stand by listening to kids read their statement cards.
- Groundwork for exercises and tidying up when work is done. Tidy up after workmanship example as well as get ready hardware for such illustrations.
- Plan and tidy up after nibble. Wipe tables, wash cups and plates.
- Help with lunch get food from counter, direct youngsters while gobbling and tidying up.
- Direct latrine and cleanliness: remind them to flush latrine, clean up, and so forth assuming the kids have an ‘mishap’, the associate will assist the kid with changing their apparel.
- Direct open air play.
- Direct rest or calm time: youngsters are to be tranquil and resting in the event that they are not dozing.
- Go with understudies to the kindergarten in the first part of the day and help with Morning Care management.
- Bachelor degree in a related subject matter and/or equivalent
- English proficient
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work within a team