Key Account Manager Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Uponor
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Develops and implements sales strategies and key account plans to achieve revenue targets and service goals for key accounts to build superior customer experience.
- Establishes and builds strong, senior-level client relationships with key accounts to ensure profitable business with designated key accounts.
- Expands sales, introduces new products and/or services to clients and organizes visits to current and potential clients.
- Is answerable for the exchange of client contracts as per by and large organization deals and key record technique.
- Facilitates the exercises of all capabilities with whom the client has direct contact to give a reliable and durable help.
- Screens serious movement inside records and offers data with significant gatherings.
- Support Task divert in deals by producing lead.
- Keep a track on market rivalry and assemble related information and submit to the administration.
- Specs breaking for existing task and higher transformation.
- Extend the associations with existing clients by persistently proposing arrangements that meet their targets
- Get ready customary reports of progress and estimates to inner and outside partners utilizing key record measurements/Salesforce
- Get ready business improvement examination per centered nations in the district
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Mechanical preferred)
- 5+ Years’ experience in UAE/KSA market with same HVAC industry
- Experience in systems and solution selling (USP’s, value engineering, concept development)
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills to be able to converse effectively with various stakeholders. (i.e. meetings and presentations)