View more 2 days ago
Junior Sales Executive – Tea -Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Unilever
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Strictly adhere to the company’s code of conduct in all business dealings/Customer Engagements as well as safety & security protocols.
- Achieve volume and value targets of the designated route/customers via effective Feet on Street metrics.
- Ensure strict implementation of the contractual terms with the customers and report back compliance.
- Speed to shelf on promotions/innovations planned for launch by ensuring Listing, Ordering, & displaying.
- Guarantee compelling execution of POS also land additional items in store by means of item/class information and client relationship.
- Responsibility for Request to Money pattern of the client.
- To be organization’s ‘eyes and ears’ on the lookout and report on serious exercises and client drives by means of predictable answering to line administrator.
- Guarantee full comprehension of Merchandiser Excursion too guarantee their course designs/execution are set up.
- Make do with marketing group to determine any issues connected with in store execution, for example, OSA Hole, SOS, NPD at a store level.
- Effectively oversee client stocks to guarantee maintainable execution.
- Plan future actuation with client (Advancement/POS) and get ready proposition for inward audit/endorsements.
- Profound jump and investigate client patterns to track down valuable chances to handle or holes to close.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
- 0 –2 Years Experience in Sales and Key Account Management experience preferably within FMCG industry.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Growth Mindset.
- Team Commitment.
- Has Customer management and selling essentials.
- Objective Analytical Power.
- Influencing Others.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Valid Driving License.
- Full proficiency of English and Arabic language.