Junior HR Executive Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Gulf Talent
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Propose and execute HR policies and initiatives after approval from Group HR Manager, and facilitate communication between HR and employee relations, addressing concerns professionally.
- Oversee recruitment across the group and subsidiaries, from job description to onboarding, and manage and develop human capital, engaging and motivating experienced employees.
- Monitor leaves and attendance, maintain employees’ documents, ensure legal compliance, and coordinate HR matters with subsidiaries, handle recruitment, and insurance coordination.
- Ensure accurate payroll, handle insurance policies, and prepare HR reports and guide termination process, prepare reports, supervise subordinates, and handle tasks in their absence.
- Perform additional duties assigned by Group HR Manager or CEO.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources; CHRM, SHRM-CP or CIPD are highly preferred
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience in HR of relevant industry
- Open to Asian nationals
- Male, 40 years old and below
- Should have good knowledge of employment policies and UAE Labour legislations
- Candidates with certifications and training are preferred