Junior Accounts Receivable Accountant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : ELECTRA
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Generate and send invoices and Credit memos to the Account managers or clients for goods and services rendered.
- Document the issued invoices and credit memos along with corresponding PO and signed quotations.
- Ensure the accuracy of invoice details, such as billing amounts, payment terms, and due dates.
- Collaborate with sales teams to ensure consistency in communication.
- Assist in documents filing such as vouchers, reimbursements, etc.
- Prepare and provide statements of account to the sales team or client’s accounting team.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Time management skills to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Fresh Graduate (1 year experience is a plus)
- Bachelor in Finance, Accounting or in a related field
- English Language is a must
- Knowledge in MS office and any ERP softwares
- Effective Team Player
- Adaptive to the environment
- Quick learner
- Good Communication Skills