Junior Accountant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : The First Group
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Prepare weekly/monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations and ensure timely follow up on unallocated/unreconciled items.
- Provide processing support to the accounts receivable and accounts payable staff.
- Ensure that Delegations of Authority are being followed for cash outflows and report exceptions.
- Post journal entries to ensure that all relevant transactions are recorded.
- In order to guarantee that information is properly tracked and accessible, financial data and paperwork must be updated into the primary systems on a timely basis.
- Help the team prepare monthly closing requirements while meeting deadlines.
- Help with the actuals versus budget and previous years analysis.
- To give the candidate a comprehensive understanding of a variety of accounting activities, the scope of the role is expected to incorporate parts of Project Accounting, Cost Control, and Internal Audit.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduated or nearing completion of a Bachelor Degree (Accounting/Finance specialty).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Must have an interest in Commercial Operations.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Have a professional and friendly manner.
- Be an effective verbal and written communicator.
- Be adaptable and upbeat in your outlook.
- Collaborate efficiently and dependably in a team.
- Possess the capacity to schedule, arrange, and prioritize tasks in order to fulfill deadlines.
- Process a large number of different types of papers on a regular basis while paying close attention to details.
- Possess a keen analytical mind and be a master of numbers.