JR. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Emirates Flight Catering
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Perform general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and arrange daily driver schedule
- Provide administrative service to supervisor to streamline and organize work.
- Perform data entry job by collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records for easy and on time retrieval:
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Look up and get more data for documents that aren’t complete.
- Create reports, back up data, and store finished work in the appropriate places.
- Scan papers and print files as necessary.
- Maintain the privacy of information
- Respond to information requests and retrieve pertinent files
- Adhere to security and data integrity guidelines.
- Complete secretarial tasks such as photocopying, processing paperwork, and keeping track of office files.
- To access data quickly and effectively, keep track of various types of paperwork (hard copy and/or electronic), including reports, presentations, and emails, as requested by the team leader and/or supervisor.
- oversees and collaborates with internal communications on awareness campaigns and initiatives, including health and awareness seminars, HR cascades, etc.
- Keep a sufficient supply of office supplies on hand.
- carries out additional responsibilities given by the department head or management
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Higher Secondary Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 2 years* experience in a similar administrative assistant role
- Knowledge of relevant software applications including MS Office
- Proficient in use of email and internet
- Good numeracy skills
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Good inter-personal people skills are important because information clerks deal with the public