Jr. Accountant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : CSH
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
Apply before : February 29, 2024
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
- Reviews accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information and calculations and makes or directs correcting entries.
- Prepares, maintains control, and is responsible for subsidiary accounting records involving a variety of transactions and accounts.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Constant oversight and assistance with forecasted and budgeted operations.
- Create and keep up financial databases.
- Make ensuring that revenue is appropriately and accurately recorded and analyzed.
- Provide analysis and guidance on business operations, covering financial obligations, revenue trends, and upcoming revenue.
- accountable for closing the books at the end of the year when the yearly audit is finished.
- Establish and keep up a filing system, records, and other financial documents that may be retrieved or examined.
- Determine any time-consuming bottlenecks and suggest procedures for process optimization.
- creates, oversees, and is in charge of subsidiary accounting records pertaining to a range of accounts and transactions.
- Continue to monitor the credit limitations of your customers.
- Make sure the accounts of the customers are balanced, and that the receipts are issued in line with this balance.
- All accounts receivable pertaining to balance sheet accounts should be reconciled.
- Completion of Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Preferred candidates having hospital experience.
- Knowledge of finance and accounting.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports and statements.
For more UAE Jobs, click Here.