Company : Total Energies
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Preparation, review, coordination, and analysis of investment budget files in collaboration with key users for annual budget preparation within set deadlines.
- Monthly preparation of investment report within the HQ timelines
- Periodic preparation and submission of the required reports to management for decision making
- Coordinate the monthly investment meeting
- Ensure that the postings and reconciliations in the Fixed Asset register are kept up to date and verified.
- Control the vendor master data, including adding, changing, and prohibiting dormant vendors.
- Control daily requests for OPTIMA/ARIBA in accordance with OPEX/CAPEX standards and appropriate cost center selection.
- Make sure all transactions are accurately accounted for by supervising the finance reconciliations for PC2, PC3, PC4, and PC 5.
- Take part in the monthly inventory process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Accounting or a related field
- Experience in different business areas of the company
- Strong analytical skills with strict adherence to deadlines
- Strong functional skills in IT systems and Excel
- Minimum years post qualifying experience: 3 year and above in a busy Accounting and Finance Environment
- Good Knowledge of; SAP, Fixed Asset Accounting & Reporting
- Sound understanding of the business, Working knowledge of the company’s ERP (SAP) and business applications (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Good communication and presentation skills