Inventory Controller Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Al Futtaim
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Controlling the product’s inputs & outputs from warehouses/Other Stores. Stock discrepancy during receiving must be escalated to the supplier/sender by raising an SRD report. Coordinate until the SRD s are adjusted in the system.
- Tracking & updating stocks both on Incoming/Outgoing Log Books & in the system.
- Avoiding product’s shortage by investigating on weekly basis. Perform investigations based on Stock Accuracy Checks. Segregation of Damages in the stock room. Ensuring the movement of the damaged units/ Uniforms to SOF. Then confirm with brand team for updating in the system.
- Set up the store for showcasing occasion (if any), sort out for stock count techniques (extra containers and isolating stocks for simple examining/counting purposes)
- Missing scanner tags – Should precisely record the quality, amount, type, style, and some other qualities of the stock so store group has an unmistakable comprehension of what is and isn’t accessible in the event of standardized tag is unidentifiable. This should be shipped off the brand group in Dubai for additional help with the standardized identification. All such product is to be independently set up in the stock room with the refreshed data as report to the OPM on month to month premise.
- Presence during any upkeep related work movement in the store (Frequently in the night after store shutting).
- Diploma/High school
- Minimum Experience of 1 – 2 years in Retail stock handling
- Job-Specific Skills: Strong hands on experience on handling big size shipments and accuracy in counting.
- English & Arabic – To be able to speak with vendors/delivery personnel at stock receiving time.