Inventory Controller Executive Job in Dubai UAE
Company : ETG World
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Monitoring inventory levels
- Replenishing stock as needed.
- Developing inventory control systems and practices.
- negotiating with vendors for warehouses.
- Coordinating the logistics of purchase orders, stock transfers, deliveries, tagging, and processing.
- Forecasting supply & demand requirements to ensure stock availability.
- Following inbound and outbound orders to forestall overloading and unavailable (OOS).
- Dissecting and surveying production network information to distinguish and determine issues.
- Producing buy and evaluating reports, production network investigation, and stock administration frameworks.
- Performing standard stock checks and announcing any issues to the director
- Keeping up with and refreshing records of procurement orders, valuing reports, and stock records.
- Evaluate stock result on a day to day, week after week, or month to month premise to recognize patterns in efficiency
- Lead others in safe work rehearses, particularly when in a dispersion place climate
- Screen conveyance timetable and client orders
- Document claims when inadequate items are found
- Coordinate with client support and planned operations offices Stock Regulator
- knowledge of inventory management.
- understanding of inventory management practices such as ABC analysis & cycle counting.
- Good analytical skills
- logistical thinking abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with Microsoft Excel.
- Exceptional collaboration
- negotiation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- organizational skills
Bachelor’s degree in logistics or business administration or in similar is preferred.
At least 3 years of experience in warehousing, logistics, or similar.