Inventory Control Assistant Job in UAE
Company : Al Futtaim Private
Location : Al Ain, UAE
Timing : Full time
- To be responsible for planning and coordinating annual and perpetual inventories stock count for the Store.
- Analyze deviation and discrepancies ascertaining a tolerance level for shrinkage.
- Assigns Inventory Assistant the responsibility of updating stock files.
- to update and review the PI SOPs and to strictly adhere to physical inventory control procedures in order to maintain consistent stock balances.
- serving as a liaison between the department in charge of receiving items and the inventory, keeping an eye on and evaluating errors that come from various sources.
- To keep track of the areas that negatively effect the team’s overall goal and directly affect the performance of the Physical Inventory team by monitoring and maintaining KPIs related to the PI process.
- To work together with Logistics, Sales, and Communication and Interior Design teams in order to ensure the manual errors binning/posting errors are reduced and the disciplines in the SOPs are followed while transferring stocks to display and selling the same from display.
- to be in charge of organizing and conducting regular meetings with the audit teams from the AF Group and the External Audit Team in order to evaluate and validate IKEA’s inventory process, which includes the documentation, business application, current procedures, and final approvals of stock shrinkages following stock take.
- to monitor the Recovery counts and be in charge of carrying out the store’s physical inventory, which includes the Full Serve, Market Hall, Self Serve, and Display counts. The job holder is in charge of analyzing the stock loss number and presenting it to the store manager, logistics manager, and other members of the store management team after all investigations are finished. Finance needs to be informed of this figure so they can give it to the auditors.
- Advanced Computer skills (MS Office packages) and operating systems (Navision)
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Focus on continuous improvement of existing operations
- 2 – 4 years goods flow and supply chain management experience
- Inventory Management
- Knowledge of retail operations