Human Resources Team Leader Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Jumeira University
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Assist in running the day to day HR operation.
- Administer the recruitment process, from posting roles to shortlisting, interviewing, and assessing potential applicants in line with the University’s Policies and Procedures.
- Use different recruitment portals and ensure proper representation.
- Support in running the orientation program and induction plan for new joiners and ensure that it is effectively executed.
- Manage handling the visa for new joiners and recharges for current representatives.
- Help with handling finance and guaranteeing that precise and convenient data is delivered.
- Guarantee all HR worker documents are refreshed and kept up with according to neighborhood guidelines and College rehearses.
- A degree in an appropriate management discipline.
- CIPD level 5 qualification, preferable
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in human resources with 2 years in supervisory role.
- Experience n resourcing and talent planning, and administrating of HR services and employee relations. Knowledge of employment practices and UAE labour law.
- Employment relations experience in handling disputes and grievances.
- Arabic Speaker