Human Resources Coordinator Job in UAE
Company : mandarin oriental
Location : Abu Dhabi, UAE
Timing : Full time
Applications close: Arabian Standard Time
- To collate various employee communications e.g Town Hall Meetings, Fan of the Month, Birthday Celebrations, Meetings and Committees e.g. Sports, Social, Focus groups.
- Employee Notice Boards are up to date with all Hotel and Local Activities, Guest Comments, Emirates Palace Sports Teams and all other relevant information for employees.
- To co-ordinate employee facilities and liaise with internal and external suppliers for improvement including staff cafeteria, accommodation and transportation
- Assist in the operations of the Staff Cafeteria, daily checking of Food, reviewing weekly menus, leasing with Cafeteria Manager that all requirements are meet
- To deliver Aficionado of the Month Program, acknowledgment and prize program every month.
- To work with and coordinate the Month to month Staff Get-Together and guarantee the plan, endorsements and photos are ready ahead of time.
- Aid the co-appointment of the Ramadan Exercises.
- Guarantee all Public Days are promoted and celebrated.
- Guarantee Staff Cafeteria TV is playing just the assigned and supported channels.
- Offer regulatory help to the HR Division
- To be the essence of the division, giving a warm way to deal with our partners
- Help associates with everyday issues
- Deal with the inside HR correspondence entry
- Supervise inward post between HR, different divisions and associates
- To give regulatory help with HR projects
- To meet different solicitations from representatives if pertinent
- Some other obligations appointed to you by the HR Chief
- Previous experience in Human Resources or relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and coordination skills
- Great attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications and agile in the use of other system applications
- Ability to work in high paced environment.