Human Resources Coordinator Job in UAE
Company : Marriot
Location : Abu Dhabi, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Create and maintain filing systems. Create and type office correspondence using a computer.
- Distribute and route mail. Order and track Human Resources office supplies and forms.
- Answer phone calls and record messages. Create new employee personnel file.
- Assist walk-in candidates with application procedures. Maintain space designated for completing applications and ensure it is clean, well maintained, and accessible to individuals with disabilities.
- Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources programs, policies and guidelines.
- Inform Human Resources management of issues related to employee relations within the division or property.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of employee and property records, files, and information.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., interview documents, I-9’s).
- Speak with others using clear and professional language
- Prepare and review written documents accurately and completely
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette