Human Resources Assistant (Entry Level) Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Radisson-Blu-Hotel
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Creates and fabricates own abilities, information and involvement with each open door inside HR division, which lines up with the way of life of development, advancement and execution anticipated by the organization.
- Teams up with the Head of Division, it is secure, precise and all around kept up with to guarantee that all work force documentation. That documentation and preparing consistence records are accessible and consistence levels are achieved.
- Construct and keep up with viable working relationship with every single key partner and colleagues both inside and outside guaranteeing that all correspondences and HR exercises are embraced and conveyed as quickly as possibly.
- Guarantees adherence and consistence to all regulation where a reasonable level of effort prerequisites and best practice exercises are arranged, conveyed and reported for interior and outer review, performing follow-up as required.
Pro-active with a hands-on approach
- Passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to manage work ensuring that tasks assigned are delivered
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering recommendations
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work collaboratively at all levels within the department
- An open and positive personality
- Ability to handle challenging priorities and assignments
- Freshers are welcome to apply