HR Coordinator – People Experience Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Emirates Group
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Responsible for day-to-day people experience operation.
- Deliver a consistently high-level quality customer service and communication to internal and external customers/stakeholders.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to meet defined work goals.
- Execute all HR- assigned activities in a timely manner in compliance with the latest policies and processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions.
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Familiarization with the HR systems and data landscape at a level appropriate / required to perform processes and complete tasks with quality and accuracy.
- Contributes to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices, and cost reduction in various touchpoints in the employee?s lifecycle to improve the quality of the peoples experience.
- Maintenance of accurate reporting on HR activities and ad-hoc reporting whenever required.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 12 Years schooling or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in Human resources covering recruitment, shared services, onboarding, offboarding
Comprehensive knowledge in HR administrative procedures, interviewing techniques and experience in handling recruitment projects, joining formalities, offboarding or in a shared services environment covering all aspects of employee lifecycle. – PC literate and proficient in MS Office package – Strong quality orientation and organization skills. – Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal), Arabic language is an advantage.