View more 2 days ago
HR Associate Talent Acquisition, Capability & Culture Programs Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Unilever
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Driving the start to finish Ability Obtaining process including making yearly obtaining plan, creating JDs in organization with recruiting directors, work posting and scouting projects, screening and meeting candidates, booking meetings, and making employing proposal utilizing HR devices
- Execute inventive and viable obtaining methodologies to recognize and draw in top ability across different capabilities
- Screen and dissect enlistment measurements to follow progress and distinguish regions for development
- Create and keep up major areas of strength for with competitors, recruiting supervisors, and partners to guarantee a positive encounter for all gatherings included
- Team up with key partners to recognize learning and improvement needs and convey preparing programs that line up with business needs and by and large HR system.
- Act as the principal contact on any worldwide learning drive or ability program including dealing with the learning framework and related liabilities.
- Screen and assess the adequacy of learning and advancement programs, making proposals for development depending on the situation.
- Work intimately with the P&O Lead to create and execute a thorough culture technique that lines up with the organization’s general targets
- Ideate and execute top tier culture drives that advance a positive and comprehensive workplace including business marking drives, representative acknowledgment programs, worker commitment and prosperity exercises.
- Set out preparing and improvement open doors to chiefs and representatives on culture related subjects, including oblivious predisposition, relational abilities, and cooperation and so forth.
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources – with some experience in recruitment, learning and employee engagement programs
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing effective sourcing strategies across various channels
- Strong networking and influencing skills
- Excellent bias for action and able to exercise a level of autonomy
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Analytical and grounded in reality
- High level of resilience and problem solving
- Ability to inspire and motivate.