HR Assistant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Deluxe Holiday
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Have Mastery of using the HRMS (OASYS) on all interface reporting, data retrieval and employee index verification.
- Verify overtime requisitions with time sheets, forward the same for approvals, distribute digital copy and process approved overtime requisitions in the payroll system.
- Once the employee’s exit has been approved, precisely calculate their final payout and send the Accounts Payable the final separation approval.
- Work with the recruitment specialist to plan the onboarding of new hires and make sure that new hires’ bank accounts are opened in accordance with departmental standard operating procedures.
- Respect the policies and procedures of the firm.
- Create and manage private departmental databases, documents, and colleague files.
- Upon completion of the colleague recruitment procedure, arrange for prompt, accurate, and comprehensive data input!
- Colleague relations functions should be coordinated in coordination with the head of human resources. Annual succession planning should also be tracked, as well as the schedule for completion of appraisals for colleagues’ performance.
- As directed by the director of human resources, prepare and finish the monthly report on human resources as well as any other statistical reports.
- Previous experience in an HR administrative role is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Team player with Multi dynamic skills set in handling HR tasks.
- Positive Attitude with strong social presence and Communication skills.
- Fluent in English, with ability to engage with Management Level on HR related functions.
- Proficiency in using computerized payroll system & HRMS OASYS H2A & Talent Management.