HR Assistant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Landmark Group
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Support the HR Business Partner in implementing the Group Medical Insurance scheme
- Liaise with the Insurance provider on all the additions and deletions of medical insurance
- Support employees on their queries on the medical insurance policy
- Encourage and guarantee that staff transfers are handled efficiently while according to the group’s policies and procedures.
- tracking the flow of documents both in and out
- Communicate with security regarding parking and building access.
- Discuss the fuel kit with the fleet team.
- Make that the new regulations and modifications to the UAE Labor Law are implemented successfully.
- As needed, provide ad hoc help to the HR team with projects, activities, or tasks. Ensure that all people practices and procedures are in conformity with applicable laws.
- assistance with HR projects and initiatives that fit the business and people strategies
- Ensure that correct and complete information is stored in the My Landmark System.
- Knowledge of HR processes/policies
- Knowledge of the local labour law and legal compliance
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Communication Skills
- Planning and Organising skills
- Proficient in MS Office and HRMS