HR Assistant Job in Dubai UAE
Company : Noorka
Location : Dubai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- To See all aspects of HR operations within the school, including recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, performance management, and policy development.
- Conducted thorough background checks, reference verifications, and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks for new hires in compliance with Safer Recruitment Policy.
- Manager Emiratization in school including sourcing, screening and Hiring candidates and monitoring the numbers required and fulfilling before time.
- Manage employee relations, including conflict resolution, disciplinary actions, and grievance procedures.
- Recruitment for Support staff, TA/LSA, Admin and Arabic/Islamic teachers and sometimes overseas teachers as well, including sourcing through Sniper hire, screening candidates in line with Safer recruitment policy and hiring candidates on DAX.
- Conduct induction (HR session) for TA/LSAs at the start of the AY year.
- Manage booking flights for new joiners at the start of new AY. Handling all queries related to travel. Informing visa guidelines as well over sponsoring their dependents and insurance.
- Deputize for HR Manager if and when required, managing the HR office with every day operation.
- Being in charge of HR records and reports, including employee data, files, documentation, staff attendance, and payroll information.
- Ensuring all employee for all categories are insured and managing all insurance related queries and liaising insurance broker and staff.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working within Human Resources.
- Knowledge in general HR office procedures, policies and methods.
- Experience working within school HR is desirable.
- Experienced in using MS Office and HR Systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
- Solid communication skills and attention to detail.
- Able to multi task and cope with a degree of pressure at peak times.
- Advanced MS Excel skills will be an added advantage.