HR Assistant/Admin Job in UAE
Company : Gulf Talent
Location : Abu Dhbai, UAE
Timing : Full time
- Provide timely responses to employee queries, offering guidance and support as needed.
- Assist the HR team in day-to-day operations, such as onboarding and providing HR support to various departments and coffee outlets.
- Aid in collating and interpreting employee surveys, with a focus on measuring and improving employee well-being.
- Support the completion of monthly tasks, such as preparing reports for management, calculating KPIs, and assisting in payroll processing.
- Ensure strict compliance with our Human Resources Standard Operating Procedures and the UAE labor laws.
- Stay up to date with changes and updates in UAE work regulations, and guarantee that the organization is agreeable with these changes.
- Offer managerial help to the HR division, for example, keeping up with worker records, refreshing HR data sets, and orchestrating staff instructional courses.
- Aid the enrollment and choice cycle on a case by case basis.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Proven experience as an HR Assistant, HR Executive, or similar role.
- Familiarity with UAE labor laws and HR best practices.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
- Proficient in MS Office and experience with HRIS systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.